• Slideshow Widget

    Oh I don't even KNOW half these people!

    Tuesday, September 13, 2011

    If you're like me, I'm sure at one point or another you've spent time at CVS, Target, or Costco trying to design a holiday card you can feel good about when you send it to every person in your address book. They all offer that typical high gloss photo card with snowflakes and Santa hats, but I've never been particularly blown away by any designs from these places. I get excited by designs that are vintage, homegrown, clean and crisp. If you're considering sending a card out this holiday season and you'd like it to have that extra touch to make it different than all the ones that fill your mailbox this year, check out what I'm going to be offering. I've linked up with Minted.com. {The Freshest Designs on Paper} Consider Minted to be the Starbucks of the card industry. They're personal, different, and elegant. That's why they only use fine paper stock, rich inks, and crisp printing methods. Quality is an obsession for them. They stand behind their products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So take a look at some of the examples I'll be offering to my clients who book their holiday portraits with me. I'm sure you'll find them to be exceptional in every way. Plus..they're designs are super cute. Which is the most important right? 

    Joyeux Noel + Reindeer Holiday Photo Cards

    Layered Cake Holiday Photo Cards

    Best of the Season Holiday Photo Cards

    Baby It's Cold Outside Holiday Photo Cards

    Holiday Nostalgia Holiday Photo Cards


    Remember, the  2011 holiday mini session includes THREE digital downloads to use for your card!

    Post a Comment