• Slideshow Widget

    A boy and his dog

    Wednesday, January 19, 2011

    I don't know about you, but when I hear that snow is in the forecast I get giddy like a school girl. Is it just me? Or is there something exhilarating when you hear "big storm coming, they're calling for ___ inches!" It gets me pumped. You can keep your bread and milk, when I hear snow in the forecast, I want nothing more to stock up on hot chocolate and popcorn. I (...I mean my wonderful boyfriend)  gets the shovel snowblower ready to use the next morning, and when I wake up, and I remember that it was supposed to snow all night, I jump up out of bed, run to the window, and yank the blinds open to see what we got. It's like Christmas morning for me. Well, that's what happened last week. We had about 18 inches of the white stuff fall on us over night, and I couldn't wait to take the dog out and start making tracks in it. 
    Here's what it looked like:



     He kept doing this by the way...I don't know what he thought he was going to find down there...



    Post a Comment