• Slideshow Widget

    A pinning interest....

    Tuesday, February 1, 2011

    In Pinterest!! If you haven't found this site (or if by chance you're not obsessed with collecting folders of photos to keep your ideas organized...) go check it out now. I'm kinda hooked on it. http://pinterest.com/ As the site explains..."Pinterest is a social catalog service. Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by people with great taste." So basically it's your own personal card cataloge. You put the "pin it" link on your bookmarks bar and as you cruise the internet and come across a picture of something you want to remember you file it away by "pinning it." You add a description or tag and place it in the folder of your choice. I just started with this and it's funny how I'm noticing the similarities building up. It's helping me define what my style is, for interior design anyway. Oh and I just so happened to find my fantasy kitchen space. Yep, it's all figured out. I would change the counter top and that's it. I am in love with everything else. It's a relief to know that the hard part of constructing a brand new kitchen is all worked out...


    behold...





    ...sigh...I'm in kitchen love...

    Post a Comment