• Slideshow Widget

    Week 8 - Reflections

    Saturday, February 27, 2010

    I've been feeling pretty down about missing last week's assignment. Yesterday when I got home from work, snow was still falling and the sun was still out, so I grabbed my camera to see what I could make of it. I didn't have to go more than one or two houses down my street to take a few shots that I was happy with. I was actually looking up at some trees above me, took a few shots, and when I brought my camera back down to view them, I saw the reflection of those exact branches in the puddle. Twenty minutes later I was really chilly, but happy with my work. I especially love how you can tell that the sun was setting while I was shooting because of the way all the light gets bluer...I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!





























    2 Responses to “Week 8 - Reflections”

    1. Steph great pix! they came out so clear, and when looking at them i had to remind myself that these are reflection shots, not the actual trees nad/or powerlines. job wekk done!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Bee-u-ti-mous!!!!! Wow, baby girl -- you are soooooo talented! I love your pics!

      ReplyDelete