• Slideshow Widget

    Scatterbrained

    Tuesday, January 25, 2011

    Ok so maybe it's just me, but does anyone else find themselves spending those minutes in between important matters of the day going through what seem to be endless to-do lists? Maybe you don't, but I have been. I've recently started using a small pocked calendar I received for Christmas to keep track of the stray thoughts that are bouncing around in my head like the numbered balls for this week's WIN4 lottery. I've found that by jotting down my thoughts for the week in this funky green book, I'm no longer re-writing the same list every day (since I throw my lists in my bag every day where they go to disappear) What was that line about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? I'm working on dividing my lists up into a daily dose so that my list of tasks is a bit more manageable. By doing so, I'm hoping that I can keep my brain clean and lean enough to use towards my passion in an effective way. So here's to you little green book - to keeping my brain clear and efficient. Cheers!

    Post a Comment