• Slideshow Widget

    Trip to Target

    Wednesday, January 6, 2010

    Who knew Target could be so full of inspiration? Tonight I drove into the parking lot to pick up (what else?)  some pictures I had developed, and saw the trees that line the parking lot completely full of black crows. Imagine all the black crows in the country congregating in the same place, and that's almost what it looked like. (If I had ever seen Alfred Hitchcock's movie "The Birds" I would make a reference to it right now.) Now I've been going to this Target for years, and this isn't the first time I've seen birds flock to this very small area of trees, but tonight I was really kicking myself for not having my camera on me. I'm lucky to have an iPhone with a decent a camera...so of course I tried. It's a shame though, birds on a wire is defiantly one of the images I've been wanting to shoot for a long time, and I completely missed my opportunity tonight. Sad Story. I'll just have to camp out in the Target parking lot when that weekly task comes up. Hopefully it's one of the warmer weeks of the year. If not, I'm sure I'll browse all the scarves mittens and hats in Target until I'm equipped enough to keep warm and wait for my birdies. :o)

    Enjoy







    Post a Comment