• Slideshow Widget

    Long Island Wedding Venue: Lombardi's on the Sound

    Monday, March 10, 2014

    After my fiance and I booked our wedding venue, I couldn't wait to show my parents exactly where we would be having our wedding. I searched the internet, and collected the best images I could find. Unfortunately there weren't many out there. 

    It didn't make sense to me that although they had a long wedding history, it was so tough to find a current photo of what a wedding looked like in our ballroom. When we toured the venue, it was midweek, and nothing spectacular was set up, so I really wanted to get a feel for what it would look like on our big day. 

    So to help current & future brides, I've decided to dedicate some blog time to featuring some of the venues I've personally worked at. I'll be digging up images from weddings I've done in the last few years to share with you! Hopefully it helps show what each place offers, and gives all those brides who eyes are sore from hours of clicking and scrolling, a better idea about what to expect from all those venues they're visiting! 

    Today's Feature Venue:
    44 Fairway Drive, Port Jefferson, NY 11777
    Phone: 631.473.1441 
    Fax: 631.473.1445

    This wedding was shot in June 2013
    Cocktail hour began at 7pm

    The bride had her makeup done by Perfectly Blended, makeup by Vivian
    I personally saw how perfect her makeup was even by the end of the night,
    that I couldn't help myself, and I contacted Vivian soon afterwards 
    and booked her for my own wedding! 

    We had taken bridal party photos at the WoodHull Landing Beach Club 
    and then some more portraits of the bride & groom outside Lombardi's, 
    overlooking the Long Island Sound

    Tommy Tunes had the couple dancing all night

    The beautiful floral arrangements were prepared by Flowers by Liz, from Sayville.  
    Yet another vendor I fell in love with and hired for my wedding as well!

    If there's one thing you know you won't have to worry about with Lombardi's it's the food. 
    It's going to be phenomenal, and there's going to be tons of it. 

    The view over the sound during sunset is sure to take your breath away.


    One Response to “Long Island Wedding Venue: Lombardi's on the Sound”

    1. Wedding venue seems to be quite big and beautifully located. My sister has planned her first anniversary party at one of well renowned wedding venues NYC in a couple of weeks. Hope she surprises her husband and party was a blast.

      ReplyDelete