• Slideshow Widget

    Thursday, November 22, 2012



    It's finally here! 






    Here's how it works
    • The sale for the gift certificates will be purchased electronically via PayPal HERE
    • Your certificate will be sent to you electronically or in hard copy. 
    • You can purchase as many certificates as you'd like but they can not be combined. 
    • They cover the session fee only, and can not be used on prints or products.
    • The gift certificates are redeemable for a single portrait shoot session fee (valued at $150) and don't expire until January 1, 2014. 
    • Gift Certificates not applicable to event sessions.
    • Gift Certificates applicable to portrait sessions only.

     Visit the website for more details about your experience, my style, and investment options. 

    You'll see that I offer an exceptional experience. 

    I personally visit my clients to for their session premieres to help them through picking their products.
    Also, for their convenience, I offer payment plans for all my clients for their print and product orders. 


    Ready to save?


    Post a Comment