• Slideshow Widget

    That's one happy kid! {Long Island Family Portrait Photographer}

    Tuesday, January 18, 2011

    Ok, so check this out...in December I met with the Canela's for their family Christmas card photo shoot, and unfortunately, Damian wasn't feeling up to having a camera in his face, following him around for an hour, (who would?) and therefore, our prize images were limited. I was able to offer them options for their Christmas card, but I insisted that we met up again to make sure they had a full range of winning photos of their family. We did just that. We met at the park again, checked out the ducks, the pond and the playground, and got some great shots to show for it. A happy toddler makes for much better images! I can't even handle how adorable this little boy is. He's got a pair of drop-dead gorgeous eyes that are going to drive the girls nuts. And he's got the sweetest parents who have been supportive of my work since day one. Fred and Jeanette, I thank you again for the opportunity to work with you and your family. Your support keeps me going. 

    Now on to the fun part...












    One Response to “That's one happy kid! {Long Island Family Portrait Photographer}”