• Slideshow Widget

    a + b = perfect couple / Long Island Portrait Photographer

    Wednesday, January 5, 2011

    Ann and I met in junior high school, and reconnected when we wound up waiting on the same line at our college orientation. She introduced me to Bryan that day, her high school sweetheart who she had been dating for almost exactly 6 months longer than I had been dating Fred. We chatted for a bit, and when we sat down in the lecture hall, I met Bryan's best friend Rob. We each opened our folders of paperwork and saw that we each had chosen the same major; Environmental Science! The four of us overlapped in classes throughout the next four years as well as parties. We grew to be good friends, and now that Ann and Bryan are getting married, I am so excited to share their engagement session with you.


     Too sweet!




     Checkmate!

     Stunning Ann, really...

     Hey missy, you come here often?



     J.Crew anyone?


    Post a Comment