• Slideshow Widget

    Worth It { Long Island Photographer }

    Wednesday, September 12, 2012

    My apartment isn't tidy
    I haven't been able to decorate it
    I haven't been able to do any crafts
    I haven't read an entire book in 2 years
    I decline social plans almost daily
    I've missed occasions with my family
    I've missed weddings for close friends
    I have racks of magazines I haven't read
    I haven't been to the beach once this summer
    I haven't gone for a pedicure since I left my office job
    I haven't had health insurance since June
    I didn't get to plant flowers or vegetables anything this spring
    Wedding planning has been non existent
    If my fiance didn't have the patience of a saint I'd be single
    He makes trips to the laundromat to wash blankets dirtied by client's newborns
    My postal workers know me by name
    My car is my prop and equipment storage unit
    I haven't cooked more than a few meals since we moved in
    I haven't baked once
    My closest relationship is with my computers
    I spend most of my meals in front of it
    I have no idea how I'm going to get through Christmas
    I lay awake worrying about how I'll pay my bills in the slow season
    I haven't worked out in months
    I don't know how I'll pay my taxes

    But I'm doing what I love
    It's going to be worth it when I look back right?








    Post a Comment